Dr. Talia Pike
Dr. Talia Pike grew up in Coral Springs, Florida.She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Florida Atlantic University. She obtained her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University.
Dr. Pike worked in private practice for three years before returning to Nova Southeastern University to obtain two years of specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Talia Pike Is An Active Member Of:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Association
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Pike has received training in hospital dentistry, oral conscious sedation, child growth and development and treatment of children with special needs at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital and Broward General Medical Center. Dr. Pike has the ability to treat patients under IV Sedation in the office.
Dr. Pike resides in Boca Raton, FL with her husband Darren, who is a Periodontist and their wonderful daughters Addison and Kaelyn.